Monday, August 1, 2011

EMERGENCY!!!!

So when I returned to the States 5 weeks ago, I assumed that I would have until September 1st to re-raise all my support in order to return to Japan as a STINTer September 4th.

Apparently, this was not the case. Apparently, I was supposed to have raised all 100% of my support ($53,000) by August 1st, that is, YESTERDAY.

I received an email a couple hours ago saying that because I was not yet at 100%, I needed to immediately fill out a deadline extension request in the hope that Campus Crusade for Christ will give me extra time to raise my support.

I CURRENTLY ONLY AT 37%, AND STILL NEED $33,000 IN ORDER TO RETURN TO JAPAN.
And unfortunately, I need this IMMEDIATELY.


If you are considering supporting me financially this year, or you have promised to give but have not yet pledged a specific amount, please let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I do NOT have to have this money in hand immediately; however, i DO need it to be pledged. As long as I have the amount pledged, whether it is through a monthly gift or a one-time gift, I will still be allowed to return to Japan.

Tonight I received a message from Yusuke, one of the Japanese students who became a Christian just a couple months ago- he said, "You guys changed my life!! We need stinters!!!" It is for students like Yusuke that I so dearly wish to return to Japan and continue God's work there. The Japanese are desperately crying out for hope and love right now- please consider investing in their eternal salvation.

The easiest way to support God's work in Japan is to go to Campus Crusade's giving website- https://give.ccci.org/give/View/0635409 This link will take you directly to my giving page, where you have the option to support me through a monthly donation or a one-time gift.

I also desperately need prayer right now, that God would provide the $33,000 and that Campus Crusade would give me an extension. I know I am called to return to Japan, and I know that God will provide.


If you have any questions, would like to hear more about my ministry in Japan, or know of anyone who would also be interested in my ministry, please feel free to call me (214.282.3988) or email me anytime at kimiyo.brown@gmail.com

God bless you all,
Kimi Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment