Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!


ATTENTION, WORLD: i, kimiyo courtney brown, am now hereby DONE with raising support! (assuming my addition is correct....which is assuming a lot).

but, according to my calculations, as of today, God has blessed with $48,000, enough to spend a year in Tokyo as a missionary. thank you so so so much to everyone who has blessed me and my ministry with all your prayers and support!





(we are spelling out Tokyo- can you tell?)

UPDATE OF THINGS:
- 4 of my team members (lyndsey, ariel, aj and mike) left for Tokyo yesterday so they can renew their visas. aj is still raising support but they made an acception and let him go anyway.
- henry, michelle and i are still waiting on our visas- no real update there yet, but our goal is still to leave for Tokyo by September 23rd
- even though i have technically met my goal, i am going to continue raising support to help my other teammates and possibly other friends raising support

PRAYER REQUESTS:
- for aj, henry and michelle's support
- for our VISAS!!! that they would get here ASAP!
- for the other teams who have already left for other countries, especially Argentina and East Asia, and especially for Ben, Joel and Patrick who still have to finish raising support before they can join their teams in Argentina and East Asia
- for Japan, that the Lord would open people's hearts and they would be receptive to the Gospel!

if anyone is reading this and is not yet on my email list and would like to be, please email me at kimiyo.brown@gmail.com and i will put you on there!

if anyone is reading this and is not yet a financial ministry partner and would like to be, please either email me or you can go directly to https://give.ccci.org/give/View/0635409

God bless you all!
-kimi


No comments:

Post a Comment