Sunday, January 4, 2015

2014 in Pictures...

Fall 2013- Spring 2014 Hawaii Cru Staff Team

   

Photos from Hawaii Cru Spring Retreat

                                 Upperclassmen Womens Bible Study

                              Sunset from my favorite spot on Oahu
                            Hawaii Cru brings The Maze to UH
    First time to hike Pillboxes          
                          So many surprise visits from old friends in 2014
Freshmen Bible study  
 A theme of 2014...           
                                                
My 2013-2014 disciplees 

A new adventure- IMUA ONE BLADE: Joining a Hawaiian Outrigger Canoe Team

Novice B's first race
 
  

First medal

      First gold medal - and becoming the first team to defeat the Waikiki Beach Girls in over 10 years 

Novice B's, aka "Killah Bees" 

EPIC JAPAN SUMMER PROJECT 2014



FALL 2014...A NEW YEAR, A NEW STAFF TEAM
                   First Hawaii Cru weekly meeting of Fall 2014
                             Crossroads 2014
 
   Hawaii Cru Fall Getaway 
 Aoi, new sister in Christ
Hawaii Cru Christmas Party

AND.........THIS GUY. God put him in my life at the end of 2013, 
and he pursued me all through 2014. 


 
To everyone who stood by me, encouraged me, and lifted me up in 2014...Thank you for teaching me what it looks like to love, and be loved. 

Here's to 2015, to a year of love, joy and adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment