It's 11 days into 2015.
And I'm just now posting my Dreams and Goals.
But note, number 2 goal of 2015 is to not procrastinate...starting...now.
A few of these are the same as last year, but it just means they still apply to this year. I keep them because they are just as important as they were a year ago, and I want to keep them in 2015 as well.
1. Finish all the books I've started
2. Not procrastinate, stay more organized
3. Take 4 IBS seminary classes this summer
4. Do something creative at least once a month - painting, drawing, dancing, etc.
5. Waste less time on social media and spend more time with real people
6. Exercise: Run or bike at least 30 minutes 6 days a week
7. Diet: Eat more fruits and veggies and less sugar/processed foods, drink less coffee
8. Surf more
9. 15 hikes in 2015
10. Paddle in the Na Wahine O Ke Kai 2015 (outrigger race from Molokai to Oahu)
11. Maintain better relationships with friends and family
12. Read the Bible in a year and memorize one Scripture verse a week
13. Get more involved in my Oahu church
14. Spend at least 30 minutes a day with the Lord, journal every day, keep my Sabbath
15. Pray more for others and be more intentional in asking how I can pray for people
"Do not dare not to dare," says Aslan in The Horse and His Boy.
I want to dare more in 2015. I want to risk more, because life is about taking risks, taking chances, taking opportunities and making the most of them. I want to make the most of 2015.
"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead," says Gandalf to Bilbo Baggins.
The world is ahead.
Let's go and live it!