Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dreams and Goals for 2015

I know.
It's 11 days into 2015.
And I'm just now posting my Dreams and Goals.
But note, number 2 goal of 2015 is to not procrastinate...starting...now.

A few of these are the same as last year, but it just means they still apply to this year. I keep them because they are just as important as they were a year ago, and I want to keep them in 2015 as well.


Mind:
1. Finish all the books I've started
2. Not procrastinate, stay more organized
3. Take 4 IBS seminary classes this summer
4. Do something creative at least once a month - painting, drawing, dancing, etc.
5. Waste less time on social media and spend more time with real people

Body:
6. Exercise: Run or bike at least 30 minutes 6 days a week
7. Diet: Eat more fruits and veggies and less sugar/processed foods, drink less coffee
8. Surf more
9. 15 hikes in 2015
10. Paddle in the Na Wahine O Ke Kai 2015 (outrigger race from Molokai to Oahu)

Spirit:
11. Maintain better relationships with friends and family
12. Read the Bible in a year and memorize one Scripture verse a week
13. Get more involved in my Oahu church
14. Spend at least 30 minutes a day with the Lord, journal every day, keep my Sabbath
15. Pray more for others and be more intentional in asking how I can pray for people

"Do not dare not to dare," says Aslan in The Horse and His Boy.
I want to dare more in 2015. I want to risk more, because life is about taking risks, taking chances, taking opportunities and making the most of them. I want to make the most of 2015.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead," says Gandalf to Bilbo Baggins.

The world is ahead.

Let's go and live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment